2Peter 1:7 kjv
1. Godliness (see: Word study EusebeiaGodliness or sl[102@EusebeiaGodliness])
- MAJOR SUBJECTS:
- MYSTERY OF kjv@1Timothy:3:16
- GIVEN BY DIVINE POWER kjv@2Peter:1:3 kjv@Acts:3:12
- EXERCISE THYSELF UNTO kjv@1Timothy:4:7-8 kjv@1Timothy:6:11 kjv@2Peter:3:11
- FORM OF THAT DENIES POWER THEREOF kjv@2Timothy:3:5
- TRUTH WHICH IS AFTER kjv@Titus:1:1
- DOCTRINE ACCORDING TO kjv@1Timothy:6:3
- IS GAIN? kjv@1Timothy:6:5 kjv@1Timothy:6:6
- DILIGENTLY ADDED TO kjv@2Peter:1:6 kjv@2Peter:1:7
- A PETITION FOR ALL AUTHORITY THAT WE MIGHT LIVE IN kjv@1Timothy:2:2
2. Brotherly Kindness
Quoted resource: strongs 'G5360'
- strkjv@1Peter:1:22 @ Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren G5360, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
- strkjv@1Thessalonians:4:9 @ But as touching brotherly love G5360 ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
- strkjv@2Peter:1:7 @ And to godliness brotherly kindness G5360; and to brotherly kindness G5360 charity.
- strkjv@Hebrews:13:1 @ Let brotherly love G5360 continue.
- strkjv@Romans:12:10 @ Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love G5360; in honour preferring one another;