Doxa - Glory
Quoted resource: strongs 'G1391'
- ORDAINED BEFORE THE WORLD UNTO OUR kjv@1Corinthians:2:7 @ But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
- OF GOD kjv@1Corinthians:10:31 @ Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
- GLORY OF HIS POWER kjv@2Thessalonians:1:9 @ Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
- GLORY OF HIS GRACE kjv@Ephesians:1:6 @ To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
- SPIRIT OF kjv@1Peter:4:14 @ If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
- ANGELS OF kjv@Hebrews:9:5 @ And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly .
- GIVEN RISEN CHRIST kjv@1Peter:1:21 @ Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
- RECEIVED BY JESUS FROM FATHER kjv@2Peter:1:17 @ For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
- ASCRIBED TO JESUS kjv@1Peter:5:11 @ To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- LORD OF kjv@1Corinthians:2:8 @ Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
- GLORY OF THIS MYSTERY kjv@Colossians:1:27 @ To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
- GLORIOUS GOSPEL kjv@1Timothy:1:11 @ According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
- FOUND UNTO AT APPEARING OF CHRIST kjv@1Peter:1:7 @ That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
- THAT SHOULD FOLLOW kjv@1Peter:1:11 @ Searching what , or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow .
- PRESENT YOU FAULTLESS BEFORE THE PRESENCE OF HIS kjv@Jude:1:24 @ Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
- CROWN/RICHES OF kjv@1Peter:5:4 @ And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
- SAINTS RAISED IN kjv@1Corinthians:15:43 @ It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
- CHANGE INTO IMAGE FROM kjv@2Corinthians:3:18 @ But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
- KNOWLEDGE OF IN FACE OF CHRIST kjv@2Corinthians:4:6 @ For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
- AS PRAISE kjv@1Peter:4:11 @ If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- THANKSGIVING OF MANY REDOUND TO kjv@2Corinthians:4:15 @ For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
- CALLED UNTO kjv@1Thessalonians:2:12 @ That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
- ADMINISTERED BY US TO THE kjv@2Corinthians:8:19 @ And not that only, but who was also chosen of the churches to travel with us with this grace, which is administered by us to the glory of the same Lord, and declaration of your ready mind:
- STRENGTHENED BY UNTO ALL PATIENCE/LONGSUFFERING kjv@Colossians:1:11 @ Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
- ALL THINGS ENDURED FOR ELECT TO OBTAIN kjv@2Timothy:2:10 @ Therefore I endure all things for the elects sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
- YE ARE OUR GLORY kjv@1Thessalonians:2:20 @ For ye are our glory and joy.
- OF MEN NOT SOUGHT BY APOSTLE kjv@1Thessalonians:2:6 @ Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome , as the apostles of Christ.
- MAN AS CREATED CROWNED WITH kjv@Hebrews:2:7 @ Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
- CELESTRIAL/TERRESTRIAL kjv@1Corinthians:15:40 @ There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
- OF OLD TESTAMENT kjv@2Corinthians:3:7-11 @ But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
- OF MAN FALLETH AWAY kjv@1Peter:1:24 @ For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
- HONOUR/DIGNITY/DOMINION kjv@1Corinthians:11:15 @ But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
- OF NEW JERUSALEM kjv@Revelation:21:11 @ Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
kjv@Romans:9:23 @ And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
kjv@1Corinthians:11:7 @ For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
kjv@2Corinthians:1:20 @ For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
kjv@Ephesians:1:17 @ That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
kjv@Philippians:2:11 @ And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
kjv@Philippians:4:20 @ Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@Romans:3:23 @ For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
kjv@Romans:16:27 @ To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.Written to the Romans from Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.
kjv@Hebrews:2:9-10 @ But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
kjv@Revelation:18:1 @ And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
kjv@1Timothy:3:16 @ And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
kjv@Hebrews:1:3 @ Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
kjv@1Timothy:1:17 @ Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@2Peter:3:18 @ But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever . Amen.
kjv@2Timothy:4:18 @ And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@Ephesians:3:21 @ Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
kjv@Galatians:1:5 @ To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@Hebrews:3:3 @ For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
kjv@Hebrews:13:21 @ Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@Revelation:4:9 @ And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
kjv@Revelation:4:11 @ Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
kjv@Romans:11:36 @ For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
kjv@2Thessalonians:2:14 @ Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
kjv@James:2:1 @ My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
kjv@2Corinthians:4:4 @ In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
kjv@Colossians:3:4 @ When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
kjv@Revelation:11:13 @ And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
kjv@Revelation:14:7 @ Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
kjv@Revelation:15:8 @ And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
kjv@Titus:2:13 @ Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
kjv@1Peter:4:13 @ But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christs sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
kjv@1Peter:5:1 @ The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
kjv@Revelation:19:7 @ Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
kjv@Romans:2:7 @ To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
kjv@Philippians:1:11 @ Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
kjv@Ephesians:1:18 @ The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
kjv@Ephesians:3:16 @ That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
kjv@Philippians:4:19 @ But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
kjv@Revelation:1:6 @ And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@Romans:2:10 @ But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
kjv@Romans:6:4 @ Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
kjv@Philippians:3:21 @ Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
kjv@Romans:8:21 @ Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
kjv@Jude:1:25 @ To the only wise God, our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever . Amen.
kjv@Ephesians:1:12 @ That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
kjv@Ephesians:1:14 @ Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
kjv@Revelation:5:12-13 @ Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
kjv@Revelation:7:12 @ Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@Revelation:19:1 @ And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
kjv@Romans:5:2 @ By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
kjv@1Peter:5:10 @ But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
kjv@2Peter:1:3 @ According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
kjv@2Corinthians:8:23 @ Whether any do enquire of Titus, he is my partner and fellowhelper concerning you: or our brethren be enquired of, they are the messengers of the churches, and the glory of Christ.
kjv@2Corinthians:4:17 @ For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
kjv@Romans:8:18 @ For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
kjv@Romans:15:7 @ Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
kjv@Ephesians:3:13 @ Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
kjv@1Corinthians:15:41 @ There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
kjv@Romans:4:20 @ He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
kjv@Romans:9:4 @ Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
kjv@Philippians:3:19 @ Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
kjv@Revelation:16:9 @ And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
kjv@Romans:1:23 @ And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
kjv@Romans:3:7 @ For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
kjv@2Corinthians:6:8 @ By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
kjv@2Peter:2:10 @ But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
kjv@Jude:1:8 @ Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh , despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
kjv@Revelation:21:23 @ And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
kjv@Revelation:21:24 @ And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
kjv@Revelation:21:26 @ And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.