Dunamis - Power
Quoted resource: strongs 'G1411'
- CHRIST IS kjv@1Corinthians:1:24 @ But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
- CHRIST WORTHY TO RECEIVE kjv@Revelation:4:11 @ Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
- RESURRECTION kjv@1Corinthians:6:14 @ And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
- ALL MADE SUBJECT TO CHRIST kjv@1Peter:3:22 @ Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
- OF SPIRIT kjv@1Corinthians:2:4 @ And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of mans wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
- PREACHING OF CROSS kjv@1Corinthians:1:18 @ For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
- GOSPEL COME IN kjv@1Thessalonians:1:5 @ For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
- BEARING WITNESS kjv@Hebrews:2:4 @ God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
- HIS SPIRIT IN INNER MAN kjv@Ephesians:3:16 @ That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
- KINGDOM IS kjv@1Corinthians:4:20 @ For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
- FAITH IN kjv@1Corinthians:2:5 @ That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
- KEPT BY THROUGH FAITH kjv@1Peter:1:5 @ Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
- MADE KNOWN kjv@2Peter:1:16 @ For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
- HATH GIVEN ALL THINGS kjv@2Peter:1:3 @ According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
- TO US-WARD WHO BELIEVE kjv@Ephesians:1:19 @ And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
- A SPIRITUAL GIFT kjv@1Corinthians:12:10 @ To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
- EXCELLENCY OF GOD'S kjv@2Corinthians:4:7 @ But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
- MADE OF ENDLESS LIFE kjv@Hebrews:7:16 @ Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
- OF WORLD TO COME kjv@Hebrews:6:5 @ And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
- OF CHRIST RESTING UPON MEEK kjv@2Corinthians:12:9 @ And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- EARLY DISCIPLES WILLING BEYOND THEIRS kjv@2Corinthians:8:3 @ For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves;
- OURS PRESSED kjv@2Corinthians:1:8 @ For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:
- PARTAKE GOSPEL AFFLICATIONS ACCORDING TO kjv@2Timothy:1:8 @ Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
- STRENGTHENED ACCORDING TO kjv@Colossians:1:11 @ Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
- RECEIVED STRENGTH BY FAITH kjv@Hebrews:11:11 @ Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age , because she judged him faithful who had promised.
- WORK OF FAITH WITH kjv@2Thessalonians:1:11 @ Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
- MIRACLES BY HEARING OF FAITH kjv@Galatians:3:5 @ He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
- WORKING IN APOSTLE MIGHTLY kjv@Colossians:1:29 @ Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
- ANGELS GREATER IN kjv@2Peter:2:11 @ Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
- THOU HAST LITTLE kjv@Revelation:3:8 @ I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
- MEANING kjv@1Corinthians:14:11 @ Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.
- ALL OTHER PUT DOWN kjv@1Corinthians:15:24 @ Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
- LAW STRENGTH OF SIN kjv@1Corinthians:15:56 @ The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
- FORMS DENYING THEREOF kjv@2Timothy:3:5 @ Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- OF FALSE PROPHETS kjv@2Thessalonians:2:9 @ Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
- OF ANTICHRIST kjv@Revelation:13:2 @ And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
- END TIME TEMPLE FILLED WITH kjv@Revelation:15:8 @ And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
kjv@1Corinthians:5:4 @ In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
kjv@Hebrews:1:3 @ Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
kjv@Revelation:1:16 @ And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
kjv@Revelation:12:10 @ And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
kjv@Revelation:5:12 @ Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
kjv@Revelation:7:12 @ Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
kjv@Revelation:11:17 @ Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art , and wast , and art to come ; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
kjv@Revelation:19:1 @ And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
kjv@1Corinthians:15:43 @ It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
kjv@2Corinthians:13:4 @ For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.
kjv@Philippians:3:10 @ That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
kjv@Ephesians:1:21 @ Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
kjv@Romans:8:38 @ For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
kjv@Romans:15:13 @ Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
kjv@Romans:15:19 @ Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
kjv@1Corinthians:4:19 @ But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.
kjv@Romans:1:16 @ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
kjv@2Corinthians:6:7 @ By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
kjv@Romans:1:20 @ For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
kjv@Romans:9:17 @ For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
kjv@Romans:1:4 @ And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
kjv@2Timothy:1:7 @ For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
kjv@1Corinthians:12:28 @ And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
kjv@1Corinthians:12:29 @ Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
kjv@2Corinthians:12:12 @ Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.
kjv@Hebrews:11:34 @ Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
kjv@Ephesians:3:7 @ Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
kjv@Ephesians:3:20 @ Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
kjv@2Thessalonians:1:7 @ And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
kjv@Revelation:17:13 @ These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
kjv@Revelation:18:3 @ For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
strkjv@Luke:1:17 @ And he shall go before him in the spirit and power G1411 of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
strkjv@Luke:1:35 @ And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power G1411 of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
strkjv@Luke:4:14 @ And Jesus returned in the power G1411 of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
strkjv@Luke:4:36 @ And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with authority and power G1411 he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out.
strkjv@Luke:5:17 @ And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power G1411 of the Lord was present to heal them.
strkjv@Luke:6:19 @ And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue G1411 out of him, and healed them all.
strkjv@Luke:8:46 @ And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue G1411 is gone out of me.
strkjv@Luke:9:1 @ Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power G1411 and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
strkjv@Luke:10:13 @ Woe unto thee, Chorazin woe unto thee, Bethsaida for if the mighty works G1411 had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
strkjv@Luke:10:19 @ Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power G1411 of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
strkjv@Luke:19:37 @ And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works G1411 that they had seen;
strkjv@Luke:21:26-27 @ Mens hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers G1411 of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power G1411 and great glory.
strkjv@Luke:22:69 @ Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power G1411 of God.
strkjv@Luke:24:49 @ And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power G1411 from on high.
strkjv@Mark:5:30 @ And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue G1411 had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
strkjv@Mark:6:2 @ And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these hings? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works G1411 are wrought by his hands?
strkjv@Mark:6:5 @ And he could there do no mighty work G1411, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
strkjv@Mark:6:14 @ And king Herod heard of him; (for his name was spread abroad:) and he said, That John the Baptist was risen from the dead, and therefore mighty works G1411 do shew forth themselves in him.
strkjv@Mark:9:1 @ And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power G1411.
strkjv@Mark:9:39 @ But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle G1411 in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
strkjv@Mark:12:24 @ And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power G1411 of God?
strkjv@Mark:13:25-26 @ And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers G1411 that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power G1411 and glory.
strkjv@Mark:14:62 @ And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power G1411, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
strkjv@Matthew:6:13 @ And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power G1411, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
strkjv@Matthew:7:22 @ Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works G1411?
strkjv@Matthew:11:20-21 @ Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works G1411 were done, because they repented not: Woe unto thee, Chorazin woe unto thee, Bethsaida for if the mighty works G1411, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
strkjv@Matthew:11:23 @ And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works G1411, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
strkjv@Matthew:13:54 @ And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works G1411?
strkjv@Matthew:13:58 @ And he did not many mighty works G1411 there because of their unbelief.
strkjv@Matthew:14:2 @ And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works G1411 do shew forth themselves in him.
strkjv@Matthew:22:29 @ Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power G1411 of God.
strkjv@Matthew:24:29-30 @ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers G1411 of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power G1411 and great glory.
strkjv@Matthew:25:15 @ And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability G1411; and straightway took his journey.
strkjv@Matthew:26:64 @ Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power G1411, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
(See also: strkjv@STRING:Acts+AND+G1411)