Faith Obtained Through the Righteousness of God and Savior
kjv@2Peter:1:1 @ to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
Contextual Anchors -
1. Given seemingly as by lot:
Quoted resource: strongs 'G2975'
kjv@Hebrews:12:2 @ Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith...
kjv@Romans:12:3 @ For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
- Noah would not have escaped the flood had not the word of and design of which be given him.
- Abraham would not have believed for a seed at his age had the notion not been promised him by the LORD.
- Joseph would not have persevered his way to the top of Egyptian government had the dream of such and the miraculous interpretations for others not been given him.
- Moses would not have believed for the deliverance of the Hebrews by his obedience had it not been declared to him at the burning bush.
- Israel would have not been released from Egypt nor escaped the Egyptian army at the Red Sea had it not been given them.
- Israel would not have been miraculously been kept and guided forty years in the wilderness had it not been given.
- Israel would not have been able to posses the land promised from it's much larger enemies had it not been given.
- David would not have been king nor his son Solomon have double measure of wisdom had it not been given.
- Israel would not have been able to return from captivity to their lands had it not been given.
- The prophets would not have been capable of inerrantly predicting future events had it not been given.
- Peter would not have walked on water had it not been bidden.
- Peter would not have been able to confess Jesus the Christ had it not been given.
- The 12 then 70 disciples would not have healed the sick and cast out demons had it not been given.
- The Apostles would not have spoken in other mens tongues had it not been given.
- Men and women of the bible have been resoundingly proven their weakness in anything other than what had for the time being been given despite (or inspite) their particular personal abilities.
Quoted resource: strongs 'G4102'
- MAJOR SUBJECTS:
- MYSTERY OF kjv@1Timothy:3:9
- PROPORTION/MEASURE kjv@Romans:12:3 kjv@Romans:12:6
- BELIEF IN TRUTH kjv@2Thessalonians:2:13
- BELIEF IN/OF JESUS kjv@Romans:3:26 kjv@Romans:4:5 kjv@1Corinthians:15:14 kjv@1Corinthians:15:17 kjv@1Timothy:1:14 kjv@1Timothy:3:13 kjv@2Timothy:1:13 strkjv@Philemon:1:5 kjv@Hebrews:12:2 kjv@James:2:1
- IN GOD/GOD'S POWER kjv@1Corinthians:2:5 kjv@1Peter:1:5 kjv@1Peter:1:21 kjv@2Thessalonians:1:11
- BORN OF GOD kjv@1John:5:4
- WORD OF kjv@Romans:10:17 kjv@2Timothy:3:15
- PROMISE kjv@Romans:4:13-14 kjv@Romans:4:16 kjv@Hebrews:6:12
- JUSTIFICATION/PEACE kjv@Romans:3:26 kjv@Romans:3:28 kjv@Romans:3:30 kjv@Romans:5:1 kjv@James:2:24
- REVEALING GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS kjv@Romans:1:17 kjv@Romans:3:25 kjv@Romans:4:5 kjv@Romans:4:9 kjv@Romans:4:11 kjv@Romans:4:13 strkjv@Philippians:3:9
- LAW OF kjv@Romans:3:27 kjv@Romans:3:31 kjv@Romans:4:13
- ACCESS MADE BY kjv@Romans:5:2 kjv@Romans:9:30 kjv@Romans:9:32 kjv@Romans:10:6 kjv@Romans:11:20 kjv@Hebrews:10:22 kjv@Hebrews:10:39 kjv@Hebrews:11:6 kjv@James:1:6 HOPE FOR/EVIDENCE OF kjv@Hebrews:11:1 kjv@Hebrews:11:3
- OBEDIENCE TO THE FAITH kjv@Romans:1:5 kjv@Romans:16:26 strkjv@Philemon:1:6 kjv@James:2:17 kjv@1Thessalonians:1:3
- LIVED BY/FIDELITY TO kjv@Romans:1:17 kjv@2Corinthians:5:7 kjv@2Corinthians:13:5 kjv@1Timothy:6:11 kjv@1Timothy:6:12 kjv@2Timothy:2:22 kjv@2Timothy:4:7 kjv@Titus:2:10 kjv@Hebrews:10:38
- MINISTRY OF kjv@Romans:10:8 kjv@2Corinthians:1:24 kjv@2Corinthians:10:15 kjv@1Thessalonians:3:2 kjv@1Timothy:1:4 kjv@1Timothy:2:7 kjv@1Timothy:4:6 kjv@1Timothy:4:12 kjv@2Timothy:3:10
- WEAK/SOUND/RICH IN kjv@Romans:4:19-20 kjv@Romans:14:1 kjv@1Corinthians:16:13 kjv@2Corinthians:8:7 kjv@1Thessalonians:3:5 kjv@1Thessalonians:3:10 kjv@2Thessalonians:1:3 kjv@1Timothy:1:5 kjv@1Timothy:1:19 kjv@1Timothy:2:15 kjv@1Timothy:4:1 kjv@1Timothy:5:8 kjv@1Timothy:5:12 kjv@1Timothy:6:10 kjv@1Timothy:6:21 kjv@2Timothy:2:18 kjv@Titus:1:13 kjv@Titus:2:2 kjv@2Peter:1:5 kjv@James:2:5 WORKING PATIENCE kjv@James:1:3 kjv@2Thessalonians:1:4 kjv@1Peter:1:7 kjv@1Peter:1:9 PUBLIC/SECRET kjv@Romans:1:8 kjv@Romans:14:22 kjv@1Thessalonians:1:8 -ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.
- MUTUAL/INCLUSIVE kjv@Romans:1:12 kjv@Romans:3:22 kjv@2Corinthians:4:13 kjv@1Thessalonians:3:6-7 kjv@1Thessalonians:5:8 kjv@2Thessalonians:3:2 strkjv@Philippians:1:25 strkjv@Philippians:1:27 strkjv@Philippians:2:17 kjv@1Timothy:1:2 kjv@2Timothy:1:5 kjv@2Timothy:3:8 kjv@Titus:3:15 # kjv@Titus:1:4 strkjv@Philemon:1:5 kjv@Hebrews:13:7 kjv@1Peter:5:9 kjv@2Peter:1:1
- BEFORE/TOWARDS GOD kjv@Romans:14:22 kjv@Hebrews:6:1
- OF ABRAHAM kjv@Romans:4:12 kjv@Romans:4:19-20
- OF GOD'S ELECT kjv@Titus:1:1
- NOT FAITH IS SIN kjv@Romans:14:23
- EFFECTS OF kjv@Romans:3:3 kjv@Hebrews:4:2 kjv@Hebrews:11:4-5 kjv@Hebrews:11:7-9 kjv@Hebrews:11:11 kjv@Hebrews:11:13 kjv@Hebrews:11:17 kjv@Hebrews:11:20-24 kjv@Hebrews:11:27-31 kjv@Hebrews:11:33 kjv@Hebrews:11:39 kjv@James:2:14 kjv@James:2:18 kjv@James:2:20 kjv@James:2:22 kjv@James:2:26 kjv@James:5:15
- Gospel Teachings: strkjv@Matthew:8:10 strkjv@Matthew:9:2 strkjv@Matthew:9:22 strkjv@Matthew:9:29 strkjv@Matthew:15:28 strkjv@Matthew:17:20 strkjv@Matthew:21:21 strkjv@Matthew:23:23 strkjv@Mark:2:5 strkjv@Mark:4:40 strkjv@Mark:5:34 strkjv@Mark:10:52 strkjv@Mark:11:22 strkjv@Luke:5:20 strkjv@Luke:7:9 strkjv@Luke:7:50 strkjv@Luke:8:25 strkjv@Luke:8:48 strkjv@Luke:17:5 strkjv@Luke:17:6 strkjv@Luke:17:19 strkjv@Luke:18:8 strkjv@Luke:18:42 strkjv@Luke:22:32
3. Is as a result of and is in God's/Savior's righteousness:
Quoted resource: strongs 'G1343'
(see: word study - DikaiosuneRighteousness or sl[102@DikaiosuneRighteousness])
- MAJOR SUBJECTS:
- OF GOD/SAVIOR kjv@2Peter:1:1
- CHRIST MADE UNTO US kjv@1Corinthians:1:30 kjv@2Corinthians:5:21 kjv@Romans:3:25 kjv@Philippians:3:9 kjv@Hebrews:1:9 kjv@Romans:3:22 kjv@Romans:3:26 kjv@Romans:5:17 kjv@Romans:8:10 kjv@Romans:5:21 kjv@Titus:3:5 kjv@1John:2:29 kjv@Romans:9:28
- NOT BY LAW kjv@Galatians:2:21 kjv@Galatians:3:21 kjv@Romans:10:4
- ACCOUNTED AS/IMPUTED kjv@Galatians:3:6 kjv@James:2:23 kjv@Romans:4:3 kjv@Romans:4:5-6 kjv@Romans:4:9 kjv@Romans:4:11 kjv@Romans:4:22
- JUDGMENT kjv@Acts:17:31 kjv@James:1:20 kjv@Revelation:19:11 kjv@Romans:3:5
- OF FAITH kjv@Romans:4:13 kjv@Romans:9:30 kjv@Romans:10:6 kjv@Romans:10:10
- REVEALED kjv@Romans:1:17 kjv@Romans:3:21
- PREACHED/INSTRUCTED kjv@2Peter:2:5 kjv@2Timothy:3:16
- FOLLOWED AFTER kjv@1Timothy:6:11 kjv@2Timothy:2:22
- ACTED ON kjv@1John:3:7 kjv@1John:3:10 kjv@Acts:10:35 kjv@Hebrews:11:7
- LIVED UNTO/YEILDED TO kjv@1Peter:2:24 kjv@Ephesians:4:24 kjv@Hebrews:11:33 kjv@Romans:6:13 kjv@Romans:6:16 kjv@Romans:6:18 kjv@Romans:6:19-20 kjv@Romans:10:5
- TRANSFORMATIONAL kjv@2Corinthians:11:15 kjv@Hebrews:5:13
- FRUITS OF kjv@2Corinthians:9:10 kjv@Ephesians:5:9 kjv@Hebrews:12:11 kjv@James:3:18 kjv@Philippians:1:11
- REWARDED kjv@2Timothy:4:8 kjv@Romans:14:17
- SUFFERED FOR kjv@1Peter:3:14
- ARMOUR OF kjv@2Corinthians:6:7 kjv@Ephesians:6:14
- SEPERATED FROM UNRIGHTEOUSNESS kjv@2Corinthians:6:14
- EVERLASTING kjv@2Corinthians:9:9
- EXCEED IN GLORY kjv@2Corinthians:3:9
- TURNED FROM kjv@2Peter:2:21 kjv@Acts:24:25 kjv@Philippians:3:6 kjv@Romans:9:31 kjv@Romans:10:3
- ENEMY OF kjv@Acts:13:10
- HOPE OF kjv@Galatians:5:5 kjv@2Peter:3:13
- MACHISEDEC kjv@Hebrews:7:2
- Gospel Teachings: strkjv@Matthew:3:15 strkjv@Matthew:5:6 strkjv@Matthew:5:10 strkjv@Matthew:5:20 strkjv@Matthew:6:33 strkjv@Matthew:21:32 strkjv@Luke:1:75 strkjv@John:16:8 strkjv@John:16:10