Gnosis - Knowledge
Quoted resource: strongs 'G1108'
- OF GOD ARE DEEP RICHES kjv@Romans:11:33 @ O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out
- HIDDEN IN CHRIST kjv@Colossians:2:3 @ In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
- GOD MANIFESTS kjv@2Corinthians:2:14 @ Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
- IN FACE OF JESUS kjv@2Corinthians:4:6 @ For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
- ENRICHED IN ALL THINGS BY CHRIST kjv@1Corinthians:1:5 @ That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
- LOVE OF CHRIST WHICH PASSES kjv@Ephesians:3:19 @ And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
- ALL THINGS COUNTED BUT LOSS FOR kjv@Philippians:3:8 @ Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
- AS SPIRITUAL GIFT kjv@1Corinthians:12:8 @ For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
- AS MINISTERS APPROVED kjv@2Corinthians:6:6 @ By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
- AS ABOUNDING IN kjv@2Corinthians:8:7 @ Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.
- ADD TO/GROW IN kjv@2Peter:1:5-6 @ And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
- NOTHING WITHOUT CHARITY kjv@1Corinthians:13:2 @ And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
- DWELL WITH WIFE ACCORDING TO kjv@1Peter:3:7 @ Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
- HAVING A FORM OF kjv@Romans:2:20 @ An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
- PUFFETH UP kjv@1Corinthians:8:1 @ Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
- EXALTING ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD kjv@2Corinthians:10:5 @ Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
- EFFECTING ANOTHER'S CONSCIENCE kjv@1Corinthians:8:7 @ Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
- AS SCIENCE kjv@1Timothy:6:20 @ O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
kjv@1Corinthians:13:8 @ Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
kjv@1Corinthians:14:6 @ Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?
kjv@2Corinthians:11:6 @ But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
kjv@Romans:15:14 @ And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
kjv@2Peter:3:18 @ But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever . Amen.
kjv@1Corinthians:8:10-11 @ For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idols temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?