Quoted resource: strongs 'G5356'
- AS A DESTRUCTION/TO PERISH kjv@2Peter:2:12 @ But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
- PERISH IN THEIR OWN kjv@2Peter:2:12 @ But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
- BODY SOWN IN kjv@1Corinthians:15:42 @ So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
- SOWETH TO FLESH SHALL REAP kjv@Galatians:6:8 @ For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
- SERVANTS OF kjv@2Peter:2:19 @ While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
- CORRUPTION CANNOT INHERIT INCORRUPTION kjv@1Corinthians:15:50 @ Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
- ESCAPED BY GREAT PROMISE/PARTAKING OF DIVINE NATURE kjv@2Peter:1:4 @ Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
kjv@Colossians:2:22 @ Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
kjv@Romans:8:21 @ Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.