Benedictions Found in the Bible
Psalms 121:7-8 kjv
(7) The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
(8) The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Romans 15:13 kjv
(13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:5-6 kjv
(5) Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
(6) That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Psalms 29:11 kjv
(11) The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
1Thessalonians 3:11-13 kjv
(11) Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.
(12) And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
(13) To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
Philippians 4:7 kjv
(7) And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:23 kjv
(23) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
2Peter 1:2-3 kjv
(2) Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
(3) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Psalms 89:52 kjv
(52) Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
Jude 1:24-25 kjv
(24) Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
(25) To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Hebrews 13:20 kjv
(20) Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
1Thessalonians 2:16-17 kjv
(16) Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
(17) But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.
Ephesians 6:24 kjv
(24) Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
2Corinthians 13:14 kjv
(14) The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
2Corinthians 9:8 kjv
(8) And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
Numbers 6:24-26 kjv
(24) The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
(25) The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
(26) The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Romans 12:2 kjv
(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
2Corithians 11:11 kjv
Jude 1:20-21 kjv
(20) But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
(21) Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Psalms 4:6 kjv
(6) There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.